Laundry Detergent Eco-Strips
New & improved formula with plant enzymes for extra cleaning power, our innovative laundry strip is a super-concentrated, easy to use way to effectively & sustainably clean your laundry.
- Now 2x larger than the leading laundry strip
- New larger pack size – each envelope contains 36 loads and replaces one 1-litre plastic jug
- Now contains Plant Enzymes for enhanced cleaning power
- Dissolves quicker - with NO RESIDUE
Our innovative laundry strip formula is super-concentrated, containing no water and requiring no plastic bottle. Each 36-strip envelope prevents one 1-litre plastic jug from entering the landfill, and results in a 94% reduction in transport-related greenhouse gas emissions, compared to liquid alternatives.
- Pre-portioned strips contain exactly the detergent needed for one load of laundry
- Dissolves completely in hot or cold water
- Works in all washing machines, including HE
- Safe for hand-washing, and for use in septic systems
Good Juju Laundry Strips are:
- Clean & Safe : Hypoallergenic, readily biodegradeable, vegan friendly, and gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin
- Super-Concentrated : Each strip weighs just 3g, and packs the same power as 50g of premium liquid or powdered detergents
- Proudly Free From : hormone disrupting parabens, phosphates, added dyes, chlorine bleach, 1,4 dioxane, SLS, and formaldehyde
Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, PVA, Starch, Surfactant Cleaning Agents (Alpha Olefin Sulfate, Fatty Alcohol Polyoxyethylene Ether, Sodium Fatty Acid Methanesulfonate), Glycereth cocoate, Protease Enzyme, Bentonite, Deionized Water, Scent (Summer Rain + Lavender Bloom scented strips only)
How to Use:
1. Peel off - remove a sheet from the packet.
2. Tear the sheet in half – each half is one strip, containing enough detergent for one regular sized load of laundry.*
3. Tear the strip into smaller pieces, and scatter those pieces throughout your laundry load, directly in the drum of your washer.
*For larger or more heavily soiled loads, increase the amount of detergent by simply adding a portion of or a full second strip. For smaller loads or hand washing, use half of a strip.