Laundry Detergent Eco-Strips
Our innovative laundry strip formula is super-concentrated, containing no water and requiring no plastic bottle. Each 30-strip envelope prevents one 1-litre plastic jug from entering the landfill, and results in a 94% reduction in transport-related greenhouse gas emissions, compared to liquid alternatives.
- Pre-portioned strips contain exactly the detergent needed for one load of laundry
- Dissolves completely in hot or cold water
- Works in all washing machines, including HE
- Safe for hand-washing, and for use in septic systems
Good Juju Laundry Strips are:
- Clean & Safe : Hypoallergenic, readily biodegradeable, vegan friendly, and gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin
- Super-Concentrated : Each strip weighs just 3g, and packs the same power as 50g of premium liquid or powdered detergents
- Proudly Free From : hormone disrupting parabens, phosphates, added dyes, chlorine bleach, 1,4 dioxane, SLS, and formaldehyde
Vegetable glycerin, starch, PVA, potassium sorbate, light mineral oil, cocamido propyl betaine, sodium gluconate, lauryl dimethyl amine oxide, sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts, glycereth cocoate, caprylyl glucoside, octyl glucoside, fragrance oil blend (for summer rain scent).
How to Use:
Separate one pre-measured laundry strip and place it in your washing machine. If using a top-load washer, place strip directly in drum. For a front-loading washer, tear the strip in half and add to the drum.
For larger or more heavily soiled loads, increase the amount of detergent by simply adding a second or third strip. You may also tear a strip into smaller portions for small loads, or when hand-washing.