Gua Sha—a facial massage tool that enhances beauty rituals by promoting the lifting and smoothing of the skin, leaving the face lifted and radiant after use.
Gua Sha has been practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Jade stone promotes balance, positivity, and calm, and is believed to carry a healing energy that restores harmony to skin. It is known as the stone of eternal youth.
The Gua Sha tool help to:
- Decrease puffiness in the skin
- Increase lymphatic drainage
- Improve blood circulation
- Best when used in conjunction with a beauty face oil
- Made from 100% jade stone
How to use:
- Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum.
- Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
- Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.
- For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha tool from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.